Hi! I’m the Cuddly Cat Lady!
As you can see, I’m really dedicated to my work.
But of course, you want only the best for your pet and choosing a new friend and caretaker for him/her/them is a difficult process.
So why would you let me be that special one for when you’re away?
Why the Cuddly Cat Lady is awesome
- I currently live with 11 cats and one extra animal (supposedly human) and they’re all doing great
- I have taken care of dogs, cats, rabbits, bats and more, I’m not just a “cat person”
- I also have taken care of fly-eating plants, so I know my way around the vegetable world
- This is my passion and true job, not some side gig by a bored student
- I have pretty good references, which you can check out at “Past customers“
- I’m willing to actually give you the helping hand you need, I won’t just get in, drop the food, get out
The Cuddly Cat Lady bio notes
- Born in Italy in 1984
- Volunteered with LIPU (Italian League for the Protection of Birds) and took vet courses there
- Certified volunteer of the red cross, with experience even in firefighting (you never know)
- Has worked in a number of positions of responsibility, including in the iGaming industry
- Is currently residing in Malta with a proper ID card and all the proper documents
Last but not least
My red cross volunteer certificate and civil protection badge, so you can trust me even more :3
And an attendance certificate for a course on dog training and health, held by Robert Spiteri