One daily visit
The price of a single daily visit is based on the area you are in; you can read below what is included.
What does a daily visit include?
- Refilling any food bowls, water bowls or feeding mechanisms exactly as per your instructions
- Checking on the pet itself, taking a picture of the pet and sending it to you
- Ordinary cleaning procedures such as cleaning up cat litter and similar
- Administering any basic care the pet needs, such as medication, cleaning eyes/sores/etc., quick hair combing, opening windows, turning on ACs
- Further necessities that will be agreed on a case by case basis
- On request: A video call, using WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, to see and talk to your pet (if connection is available)
Area 1 (purple) 12€:
Birgu, Birkirkara, Birzebbuga, Bormla, Fgura*, Floriana, Gharghur, Ghaxaq, Hamrun, Iklin, Isla, Kalkara, Kirkop, Luqa, Marsa, Marsaskala, Marsaxlokk, Mqabba, Msida, Paola*, Pembroke, Pieta, Qormi, Qrendi, Safi, San Giljan, San Gwann, Santa Lucija, Santa Venera, Siggiewi, Sliema, Swieqi, Ta’Xbiex, Tarxien*, Valletta, Xghajra, Zabbar, Zejtun, Zurrieq
Area 2 (yellow) 15€:
Attard, Balzan, Dingli, Lija, Mdina, Mosta, Naxxar, Rabat, Siggiewi, Zebbug
Area 3 (red) 18€:
Mellieha, Mgarr, San Pawl il-Bahar
* In the areas of Tarxien, Fgura and Paola a 30-minute visit is available for 8€
What else I can do for you during/after a visit
Major cleaning or maintenance
For example, if you want me to clear out the cat’s litter and wash the litterbox, or change the rodent’s cage stuffing or anything similar
+2€ per instance
You can tell me what are the needed supplies for your pet and I will get them for you. In case of an unclear brand or product I will confirm with you before the purchase. All the fiscal receipts will be kept and paid back to me as soon as we meet. We shall agree on a spending limit on my side beforehand.
3 to 5€ per trip (depending on bulkiness and difficulty of retrieval)
The advance payment of 50% of the sum is required before the service takes place.
For bookings in the busiest parts of the year, I also kindly ask you to call well in advance so that the service can be organized better.